Friday, October 13, 2006
Wow. It seems like the world is having a baby boom this year. Celeb babies, my mum giving birth and an ex schoolmate of mine who recently gave birth to one of the most gorgeous little boys. I'm sucha sucker for babies. And I just admire that parent-baby bonding thing they've got there.. Like the way the mum will look into the dad's eyes, feeling so proud of their lil gift and then both gazing down at their little one with endless joy and sheer love. (ok. i'm babbling again. i always start babbling when i think and imagine and scenes just play in my head)
Well you know what? I want that moment too! No, I'm not into the sex part, dammit. I just want to go thru that out-of-this-world bonding moment with my life partner and little tot. I can't imagine how it feels to go thru that personally; when it already looks heartwarming in the eyes of an outsider. I mean, after anticipating how the baby would look like, choosing names and feeling its movement inside you day in and day out; how can it not be heartwarming at all? =)
Ok I'm not sayin I should get pregnant like right now; but it would be nice, wouldn't it? Just the bonding part. Minus the weight gain and the premarital pregnancy hoohaa and the lack of financial necessities part. I just want to bond like that!
But of course; all those seem light years away. People say "time flies" but the flying part takes quite some time doesn't it? I'd have to get myself stable, get married, get the whole just-married situation right, try my luck and then, a baby. Gosh, all that, just for some bonding moments. It seems as though I'll be 83 by then.
So I suppose right now, I'll just get busy with my little Matin. (an 18year-old baby doesn't count ok! haha) Watch him grow up. He's adorable (just like any baby i know). It's hard when you have a "gender-confused" partner anyway. (no questions wil be answered regarding the latter. period. just don't get the wrong idea.)
X O X O; 1:54 am